The theme uses Gravatar to display users avatars . to create or change your Gravatar :
If you have never setup a Gravatar account:
- Register / login to Gravatar. Upon registering, use the SAME email address that is associated with your WordPress User Profile.
- Upload your photo and associate it with that specific email address.
If you already registered at gravatar.com, follow these steps:
- Click on “My Gravatars” .
- click on “Add a New Email” .
- Then, you’ll need to click on “Add a New Image” .
- Upload an image.
- Then select the email address, and then select your image from bottom. Now it’s associated with that email address. Click Save .
- It will take about 5-10 minutes to propagate on the internet, and then will appear on site.
Note: In case you need to assign custom image for your authors, check this plugin.