- Navigate to Jarida Settings page > Slider Settings tab .
- Check Enable under the Slider Settings
- Choose Slider Type Flexi Slider or Elastic Slideshow .
- Set animation , slider speed etc as you want .
- Choose the Query Post to get WordPress posts.
- To display Posts from Category, set Query type as Category then select a category in the dropdown menu
- To display Posts by tag, set Query type as Tag then Enter a tag name, or names separated by comma in the tags input field .
- To display Selective Posts , set Query type as Selective Posts then Enter a post ID, or IDs separated by comma in the Selective Posts IDs input field .
- To display Selective Pages , set Query type as Selective Pages then Enter a page ID, or IDs separated by comma in the Selective pages IDs input field .
- Or set Query type as “Custom Slider” and choose the slider from the dropdown menu list .